The Truth About Love & Hate


(Source: John Vincent)

This is one very engaging video I'd like to share. 

Interesting isn't it? The way the entire universe seems to take hold of each other. Every atmosphere, every invisible force, every element- like hate, like love- all have irrevocable effects to whatever it comes contact with. This knowledge is significant. It explains so much of the world around us. 

In light of my personal experience, this explains so much of the Christian faith I uphold. I came to know that God loves me. Yes, all of me; my intrinsic attitudes, my temperaments, my flaws, the depths of my heart, even the most shameful, most dreadful events of my life, events that would have deemed me as a helpless case.

When I opened my heart to God's love - that love which never fails, a love which is everlasting - it's like stepping forth an entirely new place. It was an experience like how the grains of rice were transferred from the hate jar to the love jar. I could feel the shift of the atmosphere literally happening around me. I felt lovely. 

If the words of love from a mere human being can preserve something at its best, how much more can a love of a divine, eternal God whose existence gave life to the heavens and the earth? 

"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:37-39

Comments

Popular Posts