Finally, Bloggys 2015


When I first heard of Bloggys, I literally uttered “No way!” – Then I started reading more details about it and I came to actually process the idea that something like this is finally happening for real. Now pay attention because this is something that you, blog lovers would definitely be excited about.

In these past few years, a lot of interesting, creative, informative and all sorts of wonderful blogs are one by one emerging in the internet and are gaining attention from the netizens all over the country.  It is not surprising that Filipino writers are behind most of our favorite blogs of today. I myself am a fan of a couple of Pinoy-written personal blogs that have inspired me to create my own. The good news is that our very own nationwide blog awarding event (the first I’ve ever heard of) is finally taking place this year!

Bloggys 2015 is being organized by the largest network of online content writers in the country, the Essays.ph (EPH) in partnership with McDonalds and Inquirer Philippines. EPH is a freelance writing industry that has been providing content write-ups both locally and internationally – one of my recent enjoyable ventures as well. The upcoming event is now a big buzz all over websites and social media so get ready to be part of it!  Nominations start today, September 1, and will be open for the entire duration of the month.  Gala night will be on November 21 at the SMX, SM Aura. Ticket reservations are available at the link below.

What a great news to start our “-ber” months isn’t it? Let’s cross our fingers that this event will be held annually from now on for this certainly is a big motivational drive for bloggers to deliver better contents to you, beloved readers. This works especially for amateur bloggers like me. I personally think this is a celebration for artistic innovation in general and is also a way to recognize a new cluster thriving in the modern Filipino society, the bloggers.

Do you have any blogs in mind for nomination already? I do! I’ll be featuring this beautiful, inspiring blog in my next entry so check it out! :)

For nominations, contest details and ticket reservations,
For more details about Essay.ph,
click here… EPH OFFICIAL WEBSITE
For review requests on my experience as junior writer in the EPH community, Tweet me: @tarazamora


“Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, 
as working for the Lord…”-Colossians 3:23

Comments

Popular Posts