My Bethel



This is my Bethel,
Right here abiding Your will.
My Bethel is these four corners,
Of where I fall down and kneel.
My Bethel is with Your people,
In Spirit and in Truth.
Raging war on holy ground,
The branches bearing fruit.
My Bethel is the land stretched north, 
Across the mud and wild grasses.
Where your warrior walks through,
Clashing armors breaking barriers. 
My Bethel is in these dreams,
That are but not shallow.
It's where angels spread their wings,
Granting revelations of tomorrow. 
My Bethel spells surrender,
In midst of ordinary days.
Where You consume with Your fire, 
Beyond this realm in perfect ways. 
My Bethel is this,
The air I breathe.
With You is my sanctuary,
As long as I live.


"He named that place Bethel, (which means 'House of God')" 
-Genesis 28:19a, NLT


(Image Source: Nancy Young)

Comments

Popular Posts