When I Wake Up In The Morning


When I wake up in the morning
And see but a fainted sun
Or the rush of the shadows
Under the frailty of Adam.
When I wake up to myself
Only with pieces of our encounters
That's quite a blur
For my mind to comprehend..

Remind me who I was              
When I walked in paradise      

Remind me of my firm grip
On that golden goblet
To taste a river of life

Remind me of that infinite light          
    That diminishes my wrongdoings       
It's not goodnight,                                
It's good morning.                                

"Is as the light of the morning when the sun rises, A morning without clouds, When the tender grass springs out of the earth, Through sunshine after rain." - 2Samuel 23:4


(image source: Alex Ugalek)

Comments

Popular Posts