When in Singapore: The Missing Piece of the Puzzle


Each time I leave town for something God is directing me to do, I have learned to leave everything behind. Including my hopes even, desires and expectations. I have learned to make room for the NEW things which God always does, the things which He surely accomplish. He always takes us by surprise doesn't He? The 'School of Translation' in Singapore left me in total awe of the things God unraveled which made all the other things finally make sense like a missing piece of the puzzle.

Leaving the country that moment was a challenge. I knew I wasn't prepared for the trip, spiritually at least. Because while I had bought myself new sleeves for my baggage, in the spirit I had a baggage too. I knew I had things I needed to re-surrender. I knew I couldn't pursue God's newest endeavor without making myself a noble vessel for Him-- and those desires I had for the world surely wasn't noble. While the conference in Singapore was getting nearer, I was getting restless too.. I knew I needed to take that baggage off me. 

On the final night before leaving, God simply poured out His grace on me so I could release those baggage. And true enough, our God is a God who is able; He is able to do things I wouldn't have imagined. The next thing I knew, I was already inside a train in Singapore studying a road map. It was the first time ever I was out of the country with only a friend with me. I thank the Lord for the life of my Sister in Christ, Crystal.



I wasn't really sure of the reason our pastors in church had a conviction to send us to that one-week school.

Comments

Popular Posts